Monday, June 14, 2010

The 1st week of the holiday


Home home home~
actually some of days is a boring day
Let me report here what I life in the first week of the holiday
(hahaha! WTh)
Since few days ago I always went out. So, my family detention I don't let me out T.T


7.6 -Tired day
After Pavilion straight go to tutorial! tired out

8.6- The memorial day
It can be said is tat we hv fun dating, I just love! (hahaha)
simple dating&Movie day

9.6- Boring day
The boring day I stay at home almost whole day, B after school fetch me out to eat. hmm (out again)

10.6
yeahh~ My grandmum is back to kampung and me&bro don't want follow. So B after school we went to TS gaigai. I went to visit Gor, Dear KahLeng, Mrl and Reachel (but Reachel just work 1/2 day, so when I reached she are not there. I already say I miss you mah~ x'DD)



B一直和弟弟玩 (很衰啊~B都帮完弟弟了 不帮我 hnghng)


11.6- ShiLin's Farewell
B bring me went to his friend farewell party.
He is B secondary school classmate, he is a member of the badminton school team. So the image of birthday cake is a badminton. We hv met a few times, a little familiar

Vvip! Where is here U know?
In fact, only the shop house nearby pandan mewah. Here is the back of Ampang hospital. We can booking some time for us hv a party. I think tis place nice, don't know how Vvip view ('=
(We gonna a new place to play already) yahuu~




After tat we play a game and the lose team must drink a little cup of visky
my face is going red~ LMAO (My redred monkey face) x'DD






16June is my qingfu & Gino birthday!
And now I look forward to 16June coming that's my babyy Gino's Big day party at Golden DragonBoat
PLs come as soon as the day! (hahaha)