Sunday, July 18, 2010



The second day life without ♥B

OMg guys! Thinking to have a blogg here, now I only know I have fully going out in this few days. oppss~ ='$
So,,,,
Just Normally talk about this Thurs, Fri & Sat days here~

15.7 Thurs- I have a movie day with my buddys *QFAnnie, BabeJoey, LovelyRroy & a stranger (actually annie's friend, but I don't know, so... just name u are a stranger x'D *forgive MEee!)
♥♥ Despicable Me! This is a damn cute movie, if you still haven't watch, please watch it! In the movie the cutie yellow little monster can't imagine cute here. Super great movie to be watched with your buddys & lover, don't wait anymore and go buy yours ticket now! ='D

16.7 Fri- Am I really enjoy to sing K. My 2 singer kaki *Carbee & Gor
Gor don't have car to drive so we was went to took by taxi.
When reach, Gor need to go to get his 900++ salary first, then I & Carbee as fast as go to Neway cause we'r be late, we have book the time.

aww~ I lub my face without makeup. hehee


Gor's RM900++ the check still safely inside my wallet!! hahaha. ='D
After sing K go to pm at 7something, when home sweet home 8 something. Nice day~


17.7 Sat
Today I went to KLCC with Vixvix (I like to call that cutie name) heee...
I accompany her to find the university college for learn academy make up and more in Taiwan. There are so many Taiwan College come to Malaysia for these (seem like admissions).After that we go to Sungai.W find that cowNiu ='D and have the lunch.
I can't control myself stop to buy those things, I have a lot of things to buy lo, God throw some of money for me plss. hahaha Finally I do it loo~ GOOD! I have bought 2 shirts
here, cheap & nice! & I ♥ it. ahaa~






After that Waikit asked me to go to Bon-O-Dori so, I just follow him and I called Carbee go with me too, I think will have fun at all. Originally also she will go to but she go with h
er cousin sis (so late) I think to send her faster to see her BF, cause his bf was reached there. Waikit got a friend(Samson) will go with us, so we just waiting him and wasting some time. Aggg! The road has a lot of car, is it damn triffic lights jam, I had lost alot of time!! I hate U DAMN Triffic!
After Jam and find the parking place... 8something we go in
We park that so far far away, need to walk OhMyLaoMa! There are so many people here wow~

Evil evil !




buy something to eat also need to wait a so long queue, am so hungry already lo shit.
Hmm hmm=/ didn't saw some familiar friends when I stay a few time ago at BonODori , after eat and chitchat we back at 9something, need get my mum scold badly, I have promised her will back home at 9.3o pm.

Today wearing
-Singlet &
-High waist pants

Home sweet home at 11something!



Miss my ♥B! He is back tomorrow! Yippee ♥ ♥
Going to sleep right now. Nite! ='D