Wednesday, August 19, 2009

smile

17/8 genting trip
originally I want to go to tuition that day
hahaha Im lazy LoL~
finally I change my chance to meet my dear


then he say dont hv anywhr can we go
so go to join qing fu them to genting
my dear & me go by elvix' car
Sha Ryan Elvix Niu in the car car.. =]


I didnt bring jacket tat day
I dont hv wanna to bring it also haha
cause Im depend on somebody bring for me
*Im depends my dad =]


they say want to play the theme park games
bt finally cancle
cause only hv 2 hour, dont hv enough the time
and some games also close ardy


so we go to play pleasure ground
haha only girl hv tis
more more ... dont know how many ticket our played
then changed 3 monkey, *red heart bottom



nice photo laaa~ shoot by my dear

shoot... automation X*DD
niu & shaaaaaa


real! cool till freezing my heart
hahaaa X*DD
after tat, we back
Then they go to ate their steamboat
T.T
I want back home ardy
If not, will si 99~ ><
9.45pm I reach my house ^^