Saturday, August 22, 2009

holiday ! colour my nails


dear bidding me to change the colour!
><
why... ...
I aso don't know wat the reason
I think he don't like guaaa

red colour seemly 7月份ghost festival
my aunt said ghost will come to find me, she is devil!
I won't believe it! cause I hvn't see it before
don't think to fighten me! no no =]
pink red red red Red* *Red red red pink red
oww~ looking at the picture seem ghost's hand @@
choi choi!
my toes nail was pink pink colour =D
and I have colour bling bling grey in thumb nails only
hehee
Do you saw it like love shape ''''?
but it's so suck I coloured *you can't see you can't see XDD
hahaa Holiday!
I can colour my nails at last
happy happy
originally I have said start my holiday and no school
but I went to school on friday
give a surprise to my frens haha


sweetheart was very surprised when she saw me at school
she crazy and hug me !
LoL hahaa
happy mah happy mahh?