Wednesday, August 26, 2009

K K K

25/8 on Tuesday



I went to sing k with my lovely guys

kidmun, joey & rroy

so rich me =D, I bao my sweetheart kidd that day

jk =DD I lends money for her sing k only




lucky~ my dear got gave some money to me

cause used ngam ngam only

If not, no money to pay lorr

we so poor~ but still went to sing k


















----




kidd & me !



on buffet time..
we were crazy together ==

rroy & joey ~




sweetheart back with her mr.vin at last
After that, dear come to fetch us back
11pm, We went to SevenStar yumcha first and play mahjong there
of cause I have no play laa
cause I dont know =X



Can you view the photo..
want pay a Sky juice RM100
Do you know what's the sky juice?
sky juice = mineral water =.=


Of cause this's a joke
rroy's colleague gave a joke for us






give a wish for Rroy
have a GooD LucK ! =]