Wednesday, December 23, 2009

冬至吃汤圆

For a long time did'nt bloggin

paiseh my friends, cauz it's something wrong with my blogger

and something problem to me ''x mood ><



So, now I'll write a short and quickly written ^^

12 dec
I went to date my sweetheart, Niu, Elvix at pavilion, actually we need to watch movie, at last no time for us


pls don't blame me.. I just hv only a photo with U =P



Hey~ see! malaysia 下雪yehh~ not even seen it before, right? ^^
really lam laa.. touch dou my sweetheart tim
realize so nice.. I want to capture with my dear next time! must do it lorr! XDD
but impossible~ ]=




haha I hv capture with 2 snowman at TS already,
firstly is a pink cutie snowman with sweetheart and joey

then a few days ago I capture with my BRO with this yellow snowman =P

capture by my dad.. he's so cha XDD

back to title>

这些汤圆都是我搓的也 看起来也满圆 不错啦 ^^

吃汤圆才团圆 当然我也只是顺口说说 哈哈XDD

朋友们记得吃汤圆哦

姑姑的孩子真是可爱啊~ 坏蛋时你们不知道罢了 哈哈XDD

suppose to sleep lorr
nite! [=