Monday, May 10, 2010

Buffet celebrated Mumday


Buffet again!
Yesterday went to eat buffet at Nibah haha~


When we eat buffet, some food already took also can throw away
If some foods like to eat can take many
thats why I like to eat buffet ahaa~ x'DD


My baby boy are soooo cute here
He was wear a suit hahaha


I bought a necklace for my mum as Mum'day gift!
I whole day don't have accompany mum already and this is a first buy a gift for mum.
I think! Hope my mum will like it hehe

♥♥♥



We can eat from 12pm to 5pm, there are fashion show
Actually we eat until 3 somethings only
After that I went to Pavilion with my aunt, grandmum and Bro (cousin)










Baby boy is sooo cute and naughty!!
When we hang at Pavilion that the people shopping all attention to him
The person say: U see~ how come the baby soo cute? the child wearing this soo cute!
OM! 乜彩都给他拿完

lub him very much!! qq




.