Thursday, July 8, 2010

Gino's BigDay Party


The post for 16/6

Damn lazy to write this blog about Dearly Gino's BigDay.
16june I went to Golden DragonBoat again! hee~
Let's photo talk! hehe ;'D


That's a present gift for Gino BigDay~
''Black Label'' (ngor hou dai dam aaaaa~) hahaha

I'm jealous my Gino, gt so many friends came to made a wish for him
Come On!! 40++ persons attend (woww~)


Uncle, aunty, his little sister and him

Taki Taki~ A mature garl!! (';

Ashley and me!
(Ash is the most familiar friend, so I keep said; 'I want sit with her!') hahaha

Yuyu, Sha, Taki, Ashley (They also a mature garls! aii~ hou zi bei aaa D'; )
Me, Nick

Ohnoo! see my Black Label so fast to finish it.
Then, I feel a little bit bored so I early gone with my B
We still very hungry cause less eat at there just now, and I feel, there are very not suitable for the food I eat hehehe~


After that, we contact WeiYang&ZhiCheng whether want to eat with us because they just finished work it. Ohyea! We went to cheras- ''相见欢'' have a dinner + midnight snack.
Back home 12++ am!! haha


Thanks my B willing to attend with me!