Thursday, July 8, 2010

some programs for 9 July


Ohhhhhhh~ Thursday!! Today again is my bored day, cause my B need to go to school until 5 something and this is the day my friends or Vvip were so busy and I have no idea what their busy for. So, I just can bless my B as fast as come back to me. Sadness!!

hmm=/ I have a very very very long time didn't upload my bloggg. geegee~
Cause am I a very lazy girl! Lazy to do something~ eh eh! I think just post a new blogg! Stupid sha~ hahahahahahaha

OhRight! I forgotten to tell my friends here. Money is back! Finally we found it, and in the lost 2 days so that we can retrieve it, was a miracle! God bless!! ;'D


Omg! There are so many programs on friday!
My Vvip member Reachel- She is the real big girl for tomorrow, have a buffet dinner.
My classmate Jass - BBQ! early celebrate for her birthday at her home.
My xx Hong- Class ekuiti to help him celebrate birthday at Black& White, actually that's not my buisness here! hoho


In fact, I did feel very troubled, that hard to choose where should I go. Originally I thought my B will going to camp tomorrow, so I have no somebody fetch me go to Reachel Birthday at near by Pavilion!(and there was so expansive too, I have out of credit! Bankrup!! huuu~) then I think to go to Jass house, cheep and near by mine home, but now all my mistake, B is go on next friday. Lol~ But I already confirm with my lovely Jass, so I will attend to Jass birthday party tomorrow.
Aiyah! B messed up my plans!! That outing on Saturday must cancel hmm


But B next Friday go to camp, I'm Free Free Free hoho Freedom!
Do you know? Almost everyday he took my time, although is fun with him, but I don't know what can say, I just need some freedom, This is ME!
I know I'm so 犯贱~ but this is this is ME! hehee



* Jass Birthday Party nice photo coming soon!
HOPE have a nice day! ('=



HAPPYY BIRTHDAY TO DEARLY REACHEL!!