Saturday, July 10, 2010

Jass's birthday celebration- BBQ



While waiting B come to fetch meeee. Narcissism look hahaha
I went to Jass's House BBQ for early celebration for her birthday.


When B reached, we carry Sweet Kid to Black&White, then directly go to fetch dear Carbee, I think we will be late.
But we didn't immediately go to Jass's home, cause I'm very hungry. hahaha
We suppose to eat some when go to there, so we went to pm find some to eat. (so bad)
They said 7pm will start to burning fire, I think we will be the last, cause already 8something we still havn't reach. hahaha





Wow~ so many person here, almost our 5 Varians!! awwww
I don't know some persons, there are Jass bf's friends.


Hate the rain make my capture so blur. You see all of them took an umbrella to BBq (so warm ^,^)
why them so scaring the rain? (I'm not scare hohoho) Lol.


After a while already no rain, enjoyable time buddy! hee~
B roasted barbecue chicken wings for me! yummy~ I really don't know how to roast it, sorry! opps.



Of course must cap cap with the big garl - Jass
The big garl here! ;'D
we gone at 10something, after fetch Carbee back. B bring me back his home until 12 am home sweet home! awwww


I think the BBQ party not bad and had fun too. teehee!