Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stupid me


Heyhey! I changed my blog picahhh!
welcome have a look, it's Nice? teehee



Now, I'm posting the stupid thing to my blogg's friends to know, this is a happened in a few days ago(tis week Monday)

How a stupid thing I do? What matter be stupid garl here?
Yennie, you are a stupid garl, you know?!
A day in the morning, a garl was fell down on the floor, what happened to you? Yennie gonna to apologize to her friends that worried in her ''fish'' time. I just feel uncomfortable, then the eyes are looking at dark, OMG!!

All the thing because of the STUPID teacher!! stupid, you are just a substitute teacher, you are not a disciplin teacher, also we are not your students! Stop do that disciplin things with us, and also that's you did ''excessive'' & ''unreasonable'' loohhhh~
Which else teacher to instruct the students stand straight like the wall, and the head must look at the front! Fxcker! Are you a robot? or you want to trainning us to be the robot?
then our wearing baju kurung (sleeve) must put down, so hotMan!


After that, I fell down. I think I'm ''中暑'', soo~
Actually I don't know, I have already lie onthefloor!!
originally really don't have any feel you drop to the hard things or the memory ''when the time'' you felling down.

Sorry for my class-Varians whose worried yennie! I feel better after when I get rested. (= thankss alot!



Where our 12am promise?!
说好佐每晚12整要打给对方 偶无联络你 难道你就不会联系偶么
说过 去哪里都要讲 在你去着既时候先同偶讲 你甘忙么
都已经返屋企 冲埋凉 换佐靓衫 梳定靓头佐啦 某同偶讲一滴时间都无咯
偶怒得仔骂佐 ''你晤死佐先同偶讲 )=

下午既时候 偶明知你会迟出 偶知你会懒出 偶知你睇戏
所以我传信息杯你 但你却某睇都 无复偶 个阵时偶就好怒
偶想你55做完工来找偶 偶想55见都你 但你又懒懒在屋企
你晤会明白人地本来plan好既野 却杯人叉祸既感受