Sunday, June 21, 2009

Poppy Night

yesterday 7pm night,
i reach my cousin-dear Gino house
he say hv go clubing later !!
before he didnt tell me..
he think i dont hv come his house


yorrr~
then i borrow cloth wif my aunt
she gt many leng cloth
n we out wif my aunt & uncle to restaurant


untill 11pm i call my dear come to fetch us go to Poppy
bt he feel unlike to go thr
dont know him , make me very dulan lorr!
dont wan go, juz say dont wan la
say wat later gt block.. gt wat.. dulan
dor dor lan yer




then he at puchong , aso cant come back early

so gino try to call his fren n come fetch us

u know? u know ? @@

who r the driver..


i think u all aso 4get him ady
at the time i saw him
he gv me feel some fimiliar
suddenly he call my name__颖怡! @@
hak dou lorr
bt i still dont remember who r the guy
untill he tell me is 忠仔 !
owww~long time didnt c
hahaaa..


he fetch us to Poppy ~
Gino say for celebrate his birth
his fren celebrate to him ...
hmm~ hmm~
bt i didnt saw any b'cake or wat at thr lorr


hahaaa..
i think dont hv cake larr


reach thr i saw 溅人keyzaii
he hak dou when he saw me at thr
we stand outside the poppy n wait my cousin's fren
his frens say loud '' 拒系gino geh表妹.. '' @@
walao~ make me feel a little bit .. (XDD)



then my dear say he come accompany me ==
he say feel dont easy


dont know wat happened..
im very sienn cause he come here














the chop of enter door



it is a pity tat didnt take some foto at thr
>.<