Saturday, September 19, 2009

Planing


I gotta get my phone --- Nokia 7390 ==
yaaa~ It's cheap! great phone of antique from my dad's shop
It's fashion , liu xing
But all the past tense ! wuwu~


I gotta get the antique handphone!
haii~ better than no phone laa


I date my sweet huiting, Weng and BoonKit (rare visitor) to go to TS yesterday
First time to date with that 2 guys hahaa =]
We plan to go to watch movie at there

-
What's the movie do we watch? hmmm
That's guys say Tsunami worr, what's that movie hahhh?
''You have only 10 minutes to save the one you love''
The title of that @@ seem like nice movie


G-FORCE, that's my huiting said want to watch
So, at last I tell them to comfirm at there tomorrow hahaaa
Good Idea! =]



no expect @@












I waiting uuuuu~
where did u goneeee