Friday, October 2, 2009

watched the MOON with friends



I just finish a bath ! hahaa *song
Today I was celebrated mid-autumn festival
I went to Leisure Mall, originally we want to 谈茶屋 have a lunch??
but at last, we went to wongko!


Very bek chik! to sell the candle that LC po is very very LC, u know?
Bully us are young or child! that LC po face-to-face include our price
and said no place cheapest here. WTF

We back my home downstair and play candle together with my friends
*hohoo
First time play with them, I feels very happy!



My sweetheart Kidd made it! H-E-A-R-T ♥








Kid me! mua~


That's my cutie-kai gorr and
2 little cousin & bro * mua

blurr~ blur~me Joey Rroy! yea~ (peace)
me Rroy! cute=D
me lovely Wendy! muak~
Sha Kid Liying
Mr.Leong me! haha *dai dai
lovely me! =]
Xuan me Hong ! lalala~ =P
me hong keii! she wanna take photo with my bro ^^
me Joey !

5 girls around a boy! :$



Last, We play game together
This is my lose! should get candle ... T.T wuwu





OK! times to bed! Nite ! =] * 3.09am












There was a small celebraing Mid-Autumn Festival!
but normaly nice to me! =]