Saturday, November 14, 2009





I painted nails! ^^
Including pink, white & red hahaXDD again colourful and mess XPP



2012! I have seen! Oh Yeaaa~
stimulus, touch.. .. ><
When the end of the world, I would do? hmm =/ I still dont know..
Morning, carbee come to my house early
...
SKIP~


Then dear come to fetch us
yeahh~ *peace ^^V
I dont know what happened am I to help the ''silly girl'' buy a ticket for her ==
may be I ate the wrong medicine huh~

my school a lot of people watch the movie, I think at least more than 30 person
same time, same the room, but they not together ones..

Ohmy~ play ''noi hong'' =.=


BULL SHIT~ I didnt take any photo with my classmate ><
We rare hang out together lorr =/ aii~
At last, I also didnt buy shose shose shoese~ I want U!! T.T



---------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------


什么鬼啦 个个跑来问我
*发生什么事了?
*settle了?
*还愁么?
ok fine! I just keep now happy now well
now sad now would be BEK CEIKkkk~
Fine
FIne
FINe
FINE ! =]








eeeeeeee