Thursday, December 31, 2009

31.1 last post 2009



very boring right now~
no where no where go, guys? see me here, that is I didn't hv any plan today


I think almost people should be happy tonight to countdown to welcome the advent of the 2010.
Bull Shit! I don't even do a plan with my Beii. BEii~ sorry! Im shit cauz of my feeling. I hv x mood =/. We just stay together, ok? I just wanna stay with U. [=


hmm hmm=/ target next year is a NEW YEAR bout ME laa! I'm not greedy,

  • Study hard hard hard to get great spm results
  • do not place anything, and then stimulated me(*bad thing), actually a good I pray u come to attack me all day long ^^
(being thought hoho~)




hm=/ x where I think today. darling ng say stay at home till 3.1 hang out meet worr. k laa. non-stop thinking bout that day can meet sweetheart S & darling S ❤ hahaha

hm I think I really need to cut my hair. Is no style of my hair. yong sui yong sui! 3.1go cut with my sweetheart❤ chu chu. hmm. how? only cut my in fornt hair enough. I scare scare =/



guys~ wait my next post! =DD