Thursday, December 31, 2009

The X'mas eve

a very long time again stop post blog till now hm hm~
how bout my X'mas Eve?
how bout my X'mas Day?
and how bout my recently?



Actually, I stay at home with my dog the X'mas day hohoho~ nothing special == just ignore it!

That day X'mas eve, I hang out with my lovely friends Rroy, Cheeling, Mr.L, leng, dong
and then when we reach sg.wang Rroy told need to find a person first. A net friend. So...
Firstly I saw real ppl - Kiatzzz hehe hmm hmm~
Let's cap cap together !^^ hahaah






after that, kiatzzz gone! he was go to find his friends.
We hv a movie- AVATAR. great nice movie! It's very shock!! haha
I had back home after that movie.I think 8 something reach my house home sweet home =D
11something I went to my Beii's house- Steamboat with his sworn brothers.


...
...
...
...









before dawn, sweet home!