Monday, January 4, 2010

3.1 hang hang day


when I blow the fan when the cold to hell, and when I off the fan I hv hot could not breathe
maybe I exaggerated, but it realize feel 忽冷忽热
I think I will soon get sick
fuxker shit! whenever reopening school I would fall ill><

come update my blog bout yesterday 3.1 ^^ ehe~
: sweetheart & darling ♥ S

We are date to cheongK and meet at TS Neway. we late made darling dulan. yang yang! NO angry~ ♥ ^^ lub U
of course hv many cap cap lorr. Let's ..






finish cheongk darling want to TATTOO, and sweetheart was lured
then that bitchs done it. damn nice ones! I ♥ the music symbol too *pain pain
seem like hou hou wan. If I do How will U? hahaha

After that, we lrt and then call my Dad come to fetch me.
* luckly my Dad hvn't go out. if not I eat myself ==
8 something reach home. SWEET ~ ^.^

Today opening school,
F the morning is rainning but lucky I not walk to school. only today! ==
Cheat me! somebody cheat me no buy a ''maggie'' potato for me !
Hate U! I'm hate U no buy the potato for me !
U! U know I'm await today eat that ''potato'' for opening breakfast !
U ! U arr! cheat me again. AGAIN !





**
明天我一定要potato, 我不管 什么都好
你欠我的 零食的potato我也''就蜡''
一定要 一定要 我不管!!!