Saturday, January 2, 2010

Keep Happy !!! chuu


cap cap so yong sui>.<>

hahaha~ I lub. I lub it.XDD
how U know it is difficult to find it ><. finally my dear-sweety-lovely Bei bei bought gave me! wow~ haha I lub U babyy~ chu x100 (*in cooperation with the 100days too)


I think that if I'm dreaming. My lovely DAD realize bought a laptop for me.@@ hahaha fuyoh! ---HP TouchSmart It bought RM 3000++ seem like very high class
♥can I use my fingers to on my laptop. kakaka * no fingers no on

fuyoh~ I can keep secret inside the laptop, nobody know ^^


Let's see it! my new laptop ^^ chu chu




But dad, x more colour do I choose mer. I dislike it skin colour lorr!!

1.1.2010
One day I get different things I like.
hahahahaha~






I club with my ♥Beibei & dar Niu♥S yesterday night. It's alr bac home, and a lot of photo are there,Darling♥S ehee~


and I hv x comment here. just get FUN in the Club!♥ chu


tomoro want to cut hair with sweetheart♥ how bout tomoro where we go. x where. hmm? ><>
3.1 meet my sweetheart♥S & darling♥S. hv a wonderful day la laa~ bye!♥












Dar Niu♥S not bad!! ^.^
chu
♥S for Sha