Thursday, January 7, 2010

♥ beibei BidDay

Today is my Beibei♥ BIG DAY yahh!


Happy Birthday!! I'm very sorry for my force. today not the 1st celebrate his BigDay with bei. Last year just the first celebrated. I'm forget it. ARRg~ sot already * slap

Well, I try to give a surprise. chu~♥



Original~ original~ original~ not the case. Do U know?><
Well, so plan B! XDD



First, I should be call him came to fetch me. and then I hv put a 1st present in the first place!♥ There are my house stairs. zha dou~ .
♥What da 1st present? It's my hand make stitched pillow!♥ ouchh~XP and 11 (origami) star then got a card beside the present.



How? Nice? don't so stock to me. whatever.. only U can't say the bad word to me! hahaha




What da card writing? I just remember some wat I wrote.
''
This is a gift to my Beibei♥ for his birthday present.chu chu~

Now, according to what I say- reach home within 10 min. (wan yeXDD) ''
that what I wrote in card.


(DAMN Tired in the morning! cauze I hv complated it overnight,so slept only 3 hours. when teacher is teaching I'm just so sweet sleep in da classroom. ^^)




The word 2010 on cake means this is a gift in 2010 hv been sent for Bei's Big present!
* sign 比 ^^



Second,
the 2nd place of cauze at his home. I put a candle of beautify cup in fornt the stairs.

''
I ♥ U! start counting steps when you walk up the stairs, until the **th steps, the 3rd gift is there waiting for U. ^.^hahaha ''



Third,

The 3rd got the pudding & ME! hahaha
''
Happy Birthday To My Beibeii!! ♥ ''
But I didn't buy a cake that I dissappointed, at least BigDay must got a cake. I should not be agree. Bull~ >.<



Hey! All the card is my love ♥BEAR !! ehe~



Maybe tomoro will dinner with his family. aii~ I don't know how to along with elders lohh. Although his family is interesting, but I'm afraid ><



The End!








Suppose to sleep now! Nite!