Saturday, January 9, 2010

learn and study pls!

I went out with ♥Beii and his family for delay celebrated his BigDay yesterday.First time eat together with his family, we went to SAKAE SUSHI for dinner. * sushi sushi~ When we sat together we don't hv talk so much. hm~ we was back home after dinner it, original want to watch movie with Bei♥ but have no time for us. So, we back home watch G-force that I download before. but I didn't watch it, lying asleep on him (x haha I'm very sry for my bei♥ I not watch together with U. plak~ *damn tired am I



Tuition? hmm~ I should be tutorial on this year
I intend to stop to learn my love- guitar, cause I would be tutorial on sunday... mayb ><
I suppose to study at America Cambrige, could be study my English Language to be better, because it is too bad, particularly in relation to the dialogue.hm .. My Bei said if there can learn better, he can even pay for me to learn. wow~
very lazy to tutorial,so I just learn what I want hmm~ include Account, Maths, English...

SPM! How U are so trouble ><
Girl, stop thinking a lot & should be non-stop to study right now *no play*













I learn What I want. XDD

going to study now! ^♥^

♥所等待的一定有回报
不会只是付出