Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tis CNY gong xi fa chai





GONG HEI FA CHOI, HONG BAO NA LOI



haha. I ady long long time dont hv to on my blogggg. gege~ =$
pls forgive me. and I'll promise if not lazy I'll most blog
blablabla~ (x
today ady CNY cho4 , at Pahang now


Im bored in this year CNY a.
bugi! I go back Taiping only (nin 30 - cho2)
no biao gor no biao gor. (2 bugi guys no bac ours hometown)
I hate U! I hate U! hng hng~ T..........T



Im really very so so so sien~ kesian laa
CNY! I dont want to talk bout any bad word. okok?
''I must hv said'' U must think so. lol ==


want to went back Taiping, cap wif my package ^^

I wont forget to bring my d d gei. ahahaha XDD



Taiping is hot badly, there are several mosquito bit me
made me bek ciek everday everytime ><
6pm >>> we ate... see! We hv a rich 30 year dinner !!!

let peace! **






cho1
kesien sienzzzzz at home, I call my aunt bring me to shopping central
There is Taiping Sentral same wif our kl time square aso call -TS xD
there gt shopping mall, cinema & roller.
there is just the only one entertainment devices
I hv long time didnt roller. I thought dont know how I rol ady

but I still can walk a bit a bit laa. of course fall down aso. haha XDD
I hv a movie at there aso- 花田喜事 ,funny in tis movie waa~
I want to watch 72家租客, who accompany me a.. (=






before back home, We hang hang and I saw it- ❤ sweet chocolate
today 14.2 !! buy to myself yah. comsoled lol XDD
really sweet a. ehee~ (x



my cutie cousin fa hao. hahaha





❤ We hv said, together wearing to hv a sleep

I know he wont. hmm~ ><




cho2 returned to KL then meet ❤sweet, frens and ❤bei



Today cho3
2 something again back to Pahang wif family.
mum's hometown here.
again sienzzzzz~ )=



purpose to sleep luu 17/2 cho 4 , 3 am now


















Im looking forward to cho 6 of sweet's home bbq Y ~
Bei~ y U always like tat geh~