Thursday, June 3, 2010

1stJune little garl Big day




This is a 1st of June, and the day there is a little girl BigDay
Of course have a BigDay celebration at Golden DragonBoat
haizz~ What can I say! Bored lo.(lc-ing) x'DD



This is the present I bought for the little girl. hehe
Although not valuables,
at least I have the heart to thought to send some kind of gift
(sui sui bin bin laa, just a child hahaha)


The gift!!
A cute little bag in contained a lot of beautiful and cute headdress & hairpin
!! (thank you Wendy accompany me to bought the gift ^,^ )


That afternoon I went out meet Bei
until 6 something 7 going to be late laa Beibei~
he fetch me back home and dress up myself
555!!! haha

Bla bla bla~

Finally Im not the latest man! ='PP
8 something ... We reach Golden DragonBoat
The restaurant's manager prepare for our BigDay girl a very dreamy room
Inside the dining room have a lot of colourful balloons
Great design!! I lub it hahaha x'DD





The birthday for little girl!! ^,^



cutieee baby (cousin)


my Bro~ (Who want scare you ?) x'DD


nice peace! V


(The little girl & our family)



Play a very crazy family, my dad taught the children burst balloon plug
funny man hahaha


my dad still like a little child x'DD
play wif the children. I jealous~ LoL



11 + home sweet home~

Peace! V

HAPPII BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIRL!! yeahh~