Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stupid girl



Stupid Girl!!
haiizzz
mou yeh gong~ I'm really feeling veryveryvery sad badly


Awake at 9.30am this morning
I went to undang exam with my bro (that's 2 cousin).
I have corrected a few question
FAiled!!
Actually we all failed, but I want to tears la babyy
Because of I get the correct answer fucking less than them
They all thought I was get the highest score
(because I look like guai lui mah?)
Let you all disappointed!!


After that, My mum calling me in the phone
when I answer the phone I started to her coquetry (evil x'DD)
: 妈咪我fail了~好低分噢~咪好想哭啊


Then, Bei fetch us and went to PI (咖啡馆) eat our breakfast
then I back Gino (bro) home
after reach his home
I've been sleep in the bed until the sky become blackblackblack (sweet ^^)
WOWW~
I really TIRED


9++
Dad come to fetch me back~
Home Sweet Home


I need to study hard my undang!!
Bye Guys~
NITE! !
(';