Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy brithday to Carbee !!!




30/10 Carbee Big day yesterday
We wanna give a surprise to her ^^ ahaha
So, I must be lonely to go to Kaki Corner
>.<


First,I has been setting up to wait my dear come to fetch me
to peggy house take the cake of her made =]
I must reach early there for put the cake at KC @@

She even don't know we have bought a cake for her hoho~we plan


我们沉迷看昨晚的tv3, much noise there so we cant hear the movie voise
but we still watch attentively *haha XDD
哥,我们又再一次看聋哑电影了! hahaaaa
I want to watch again seem like so 刺激 XDD I wanna to know what's the movie yesterday arrr..
Who can teel me arr?!


We chit-chat and take some photo there, always can't take 4 person! *argue
After finish dinner, wendy& me go out take the cake to gave surprise to Big girl
When take out the cake, that KC lead singer sing Happii brithday song
hahaa *hou sek do


BIG girl here! =]


Winnie The Pooh!

me & Carbee!

Wendy Carbee Yennie


Gor & me laa =]

12am back!



The movie Carbee birthday














always quarrel when I call you fetch me
Hello, please control ur attitudes!!